OCM - User Exporter
Oracle Marketing Cloud - Compendium
The Oracle Content Marketing - User Exporter app is a premium app and requires a subscription. To see subscription options or to start a trial, visit our AppCloud. If you don't have an AppCloud account, you'll need to create one first...but no worries, this app may require a subscription but you can create an AppCloud account for free!
With the Oracle Content Marketing - User Exporter app, bulk export Compendium users. With the app, you can:
- Use the Helper Tools to quickly inventory your Oracle Content Marketing (OCM) instance
- Bulk export OCM users
- Narrow export results using robust filters including status, business unit association, user role or search criteria
To export a list of OCM users, click New Export. Give your export a name or description, a file name (be sure to add a .csv or .txt extension), and select your OCM credentials. If you haven't added a credential, you can click "Add Credential".
Optionally, you can apply filters to restrict the type and number of records that will be exported. To add a filter, click the Add button and select the desired filter criteria. Filter options include:
- Status - options include all user status values, only Active users, or only Inactive users
- Is Business Unit - lets you specify one or more business units the users is associated with
- Is Not Business Unit - lets you specify one or more business units the users is NOT associated with
- Is Role - lets you specify one or more user roles the user has
- Is Not Role - lets you specify one or more user roles the user does not have
- Search Criteria - lets you narrow your search by the users' username, first name, last name or email address
You can add more than one filter, which gets combined using an "AND" logic. Click Continue.
To map fields for your export file, simply click the +Add Field button to add a new field to be exported from OCM and map it to the desired export file field. The exported field name (column) will be the same as the OCM field name but you can modify as desired.
Optionally, click the +Add All button to add all of the available OCM fields. Please note, if you have already mapped a field, the +Add All button will not add it again but you can always add a duplicate export field using the +Add button. To add a static field instead of an OCM field to your export file, just click on the list () icon. To change it back to an OCM field, click on the pencil () icon.
To remove a field, simply click the trashcan () icon.
Optionally, you can receive an email notification for a successful export or if the export fails. Click Continue.
Once you have reviewed your export settings, click Export File to execute your export.
Updated almost 5 years ago